How do I join the Singapore University of Social Sciences alumni network?
Our alumni network is formed exclusively for graduates from:
- Singapore University of Social Sciences (SUSS) / SIM University (UniSIM)
- The Open University, United Kingdom (in collaboration with Singapore Institute of Management)
- SUSS / UniSIM - Beijing Normal University
- SUSS / UniSIM - Nanjing University
Students will automatically be considered an alumni member when they graduate.
Do I have to pay to be an alumni member?
There is no subscription fee for being an alumnus.
What are the benefits and privileges of being an alumni member?
You can :
- enjoy benefits and special deals
- be invited to university and alumni events (alumni member rates apply)
- receive quarterly alumni newsletter
- gain access to the Alumni Portal which includes features like e-Directory, job posting, announcements, e-Shop and more...
- request for University premiums like car decal, red packet, etc.
- enjoy concession fees for higher learning
If I were to further my education at Singapore University of Social Sciences, do I enjoy any fee concession?
For course fee concessions, please refer to benefits
Whom do I contact with a change of address?
Alumni can update their own personal particulars and manage your own profile via the Alumni Portal
Whom do I contact with a request to reprint my transcript?
The academic transcript is a student's complete and permanent academic record. This request is only applicable to students who have graduated from the University, and not for current students. You may apply for additional copies via the Alumni Portal.
Can I reprint my degree scroll?
Reprinting of degree scroll is chargeable. Please contact Alumni Relations department at +65 6248 9215 for more details.
How can I locate a friend within the alumni community?
The Alumni Portal
will allow you to search for an old friend in a logged in and secured environment. You may then send a message to your friend via the login portal.
Singapore University of Social Sciences reserves the right to make changes to the information without prior notice.