Subsidy Eligibility for MOE-approved SkillsFuture Modular Courses
With effect from 1 July 2015
, applicants admitted into MOE-approved SkillsFuture modular courses are eligible for subsidy if they
- are Singapore Citizens (SCs); and
- are at least 21 years of age; and
- have 2 years of full-time work experience, or have fully discharged full-time National Service (NS), or are currently employed on a full-time basis; and
- are enrolled as credit students; and
- are not repeating the same undergraduate degree-level skills-based modular course. This includes those who have previously received subsidies for the module as part of their full-time or part-time undergraduate degree programmes.
- Approved SkillsFuture modular courses: 55% of course fees
- Mid-Career Enhanced Subsidy (40 years and above): 60% of course fees payable
for more details.
for subsidised courses.
For enquiries, write to Centre for Continuing and Professional Education