- Singapore Citizens 50 years and above.
- Audit mode only (exam-free)
- Prevailing GST is applicable.
- Limited seats are available.
- Singapore University of Social Sciences reserves the right to cancel the course(s) due to unforeseen situations. Course fee will be refunded to affected students.
Course Entry Requirement
Minimum GCE 'A' level with two passes (prior to 2006) or two H2 passes (from 2006), or a local Polytechnic diploma, or an acceptable SAT 1 score, or an International Baccalaureate, or an NUS High School diploma.
If not, at least 5 GCE 'O' Level & interview
Certificate of Participation will be awarded. Students will be informed of collection period 3 - 4 months after the semester.
Singapore University of Social Sciences, 461 Clementi Road Singapore 599491.
New CET applicants will have to pay a non-refundable one-time application fee* of $64.20 inclusive of GST
Registration Period (for January 2017 semester): 15 October 2016 to 30 November 2016.
You will be required to submit the following documents online during application.
- Coloured copy of NRIC (front and back)
- Copy of your educational certificates
- Copy of your letter of employment signed by your HR/immediate supervisor, or 1 copy of your latest computerised payslip, or 24 months CPF statement
You will be notified of your course application outcome by end December 2016 (January 2017 semester).
eNets / Credit card / Cash / Cheque to 'Singapore University of Social Sciences'