Admission Eligibility Criteria for Undergraduate CET Modular Courses
- At least 18 years of age; and
- GCE 'A' level with two passes (prior to 2006) or two H2 passes (from 2006), or local polytechnic diploma; or International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma; or NUS High School Diploma
- Applicants with a Technical Diploma from ITE or other Diploma qualification plus an acceptable SAT1 or ACT (with Writing) score may be considered for admission on a case-by-case basis
- If not, at least 5 GCE 'O' Levels & interview
- Specific programmes will have additional requirements.
Admission Eligibility Criteria for Graduate CET Modular Courses
- An undergraduate degree or an equivalent qualification from a recognised institution;
- At least 21 years of age;
- Have 2 years of full-time work experience, or have fully discharged full-time NS liability, or be currently employed on a full-time basis; and
- Specific courses will have additional requirements.
Application Period for January Semester: October to End November
Application Period for July Semester: April to End May
Unique Credit Recognition Scheme
Our unique credit recognition scheme creates a pathway to a degree by awarding you academic credits for every module that you successfully complete. These credit-bearing modules can be stacked towards a degree at Singapore University of Social Sciences.
(Terms and Conditions apply)
The Flexibility to Chart Your Own Path
Our courses and programmes are designed to be highly flexible and scalable, so they support how, when and where you want to learn as you move on the fast track to greater career mobility. The choice is yours to take just one module or four. You can either audit the courses or read them for credit.