The Office of the President provides leadership to Singapore University of Social Sciences's pursuit of its mission to provide lifelong education that equips learners to serve society. It comprises the following units:
- The Office of the Provost, which formulates, implements and reviews academic policies and programmes, with an eye on quality, timeliness and sustainability. The Provost oversees the activities and initiatives of the five Schools - Arts and Social Sciences; Business; Human Development and Social Services; Law; and Science and Technology, as well as UC, Office of Graduate Studies, Centre for Continuing and Professional Education, Teaching and Learning Centre, and Centre for Applied Research.
- The Office of the Registrar, which formulates, implements and reviews administrative policies, processes and procedures, providing effective and efficient support services through the Offices of Admissions, Academic Services, and Student and Alumni Relations.
- The Office of the Vice President (Learning Services), which supports the delivery of high quality academic programmes through educational initiatives, innovative pedagogies and learning technologies. This cluster consists of the Digital Library Services Department, Educational Technology and Production Department, Learning Systems and Applications Department, and Online Learning.
- The Centre for Chinese Studies @SUSS, which raises awareness and understanding of the Chinese language, culture and contemporary Chinese society via the University's programmes.
- The Campus IT Services Division, which supports overall IT application needs and infrastructure of the University.
- The University's Corporate Office which provides support to the President in the areas of Communications & Marketing, External Relations, Institutional Research and Analytics, Organisation Development, Planning and Finance, and Quality Assurance.