The SIM University Education Fund was established since 2006 by the former SIM University to disburse funds to eligible students through scholarships, sponsorships and study grants.
External organisations and individuals can make tax-exempt contributions and donations to this fund in the form of convocation awards and book prizes for top graduating students and study grants for deserving students.
The School of Business welcomes your support. For more information, please click here
The following list are donors from the School of Business.
- ACCA Singapore
- CA-Practice PAC
- CFA Singapore
- Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA)
- CIMB Securities (Singapore) Pte Ltd
- CPA Australia Ltd
- Financial Planning Association of Singapore
- Late Adjunct Professor Lee Fook Hong
- Marketing Asia Society
- McGraw-Hill Education (Asia)
- Mr Eric Ng Boon Ping
- Mr Ong Woon Pheng
- RSM Chio Lim LLP
- SAS Institute Pte Ltd
- Sift Analytics Group Singapore
- Singapore Logistics Association
- SP-IVYCHIA-MASIEWLEONG Representing AIA Singapore Pte Ltd
- Tableau Asia Pacific Pte Ltd
Information correct as of February 2017