As the university of choice for lifelong learning, Singapore University of Social Sciences (SUSS) is pleased to announce a 20% discount for CET modular courses* taken at Singapore University of Social Sciences by our alumni.
This discount will give our alumni the opportunity to upgrade their knowledge and skills both for their career advancement, and for personal enrichment.
"Alumni" (as used here) refers to those who have been awarded undergraduate or post graduate degrees from Singapore University of Social Sciences (Formally SIM University) and Open University UK.
The courses may be read for credits or for audit only.
*Terms and Conditions:
- The discount applies to SUSS courses only (and does not include courses conducted by external parties).
- Offer will be made subject to availability of places in the course.
- The total number of credit units (cu) an alumnus can take shall not exceed 20 cu per semester.
- This discount plus any other discount shall be capped at 20%, such that any alumnus or individual may enjoy a maximum discount of 20%.
- Concessions are not applicable to students eligible for SkillsFuture Funding. Offer will be made subject to availability of places in the course. However, these concessions are not to be used concurrently with any other concessions and/or funding.