Applicant must be a Singapore citizen, permanent resident or a resident in Singapore. In addition, you will need to meet these minimum requirements:
- An undergraduate degree or an equivalent qualification from a recognised institution
- Good communication skills (written and spoken English)
- At least two years of work experience in related field
- At least 21 years and above
* Note: Additional entry requirements may be applicable to some programmes.
Shortlisted candidates may be required to undergo one or more interviews and/or take such written admission or other evaluation tests as may be prescribed by the Singapore University of Social Sciences from time to time.
The offer of admission is dependent on the number of places available in individual programmes. The decision of the Admissions Committee of the University is final and binding. The University reserves the right to refuse admission and is not obliged to offer an explanation for the non-admission of unsuccessful candidates.