Financial Aid


SUSS > Admissions > Law Programmes > Financial Aid

 Financial Aid

There are various types of financial aid avail​able to​ Law students who need financial assistance.​​


Mendaki Tertiary Tuition Fee Subsidy

MOE Tuition Fee​ Loan

MOE Study Loan

MOE Bursary (for Singapo​re Citizens Only)

CDC/CCC Bursary (for Singapore Citizens Only)

Post Secondary Education Account (PSEA) Scheme

The Post Secondary Education Account (PSEA) scheme helps parents save for their children's post-secondary education by maintaining a Post-Secondary Education Account (PSEA) for each eligible child. This is part of the Government's efforts to encourage every Singaporean to complete his post-secondary education. It also underscores the Government's commitment to support families in investing in the future education of their children, and to prepare them for the economy of the future. PSEA is not a bank account. It is administered by the Ministry of Education and is open automatically for all eligible Singaporeans.

Students may apply to use their own or their siblings' PSEA to pay fees to be incurred at Singapore University of Social Sciences, among other approved institutions.

Edusave Account balances of students, if any, will be transferred to their PSEA. You can visit the MOE PSEA Scheme website to find out more details on the PSEA Scheme. To find out your PSEA balance, you can call the PSEA/Edusave enquiry line at +65 6260 0777 or email

How to apply
For ongoing withdrawal of PSEA fund to pay for tuition fees and miscellaneous fee, please submit a Standing Order (SO) Form. A SO is a one-time application for automatic withdrawal of PSEA fund until either the fund is used up or when the SO is terminated (SO Termination Form) or replaced (submission of new SO). Please submit the SO Form to the Office of Admissions (new student) or Student Support Department (current student) by the stipulated deadline.

Academic Year Application Period (*for new students)
Intake 2017 By 22 Dec 2017

[ Download Standing Order (SO) Form ]

For termination of SO, please submit your SO Termination Form to MOE at the following address:
   Ministry of Education
   Finance & Development Division
   Level 8, 1 Buona Vista Drive
   Singapore 138675
   (Attn: PSEA Action Officer)

For one-time withdrawal of PSEA fund to pay tuition fee and/or miscellaneous fee or enrichment programmes that are approved and endorsed by the University, please submit an Ad-Hoc Withdrawal Form. You will need to submit a new form if you wish to pay the fees in the subsequent semesters.

Academic Year Application Period (*for new students)
Intake 2017 By 22 Dec 2017

[ Download Ad-Hoc Withdrawal Form ]

MinLaw-SUSS Study Award