Our Professional Conversion Programme Enhanced (PCP) is specially designed to help you build your capabilities and ensure that you are well-equipped to take on jobs right away in new and emerging economies.
The PCP targets Professionals, Managers, Executives and Technicians (PMETs), including mid-career switchers, providing the necessary skills conversion training to embrace new job roles. The individual is first matched with a company, after which he/she will undergo a six-month coursework and hands-on skills conversion training. During this time, he/she will be paid a salary. With the PCP, participants can study, work, and train for a new role within a company or a job in a new sector.
There are currently 7 PCPs available:
- PCP in Aerospace System
- PCP in Facilities and Events Management
- PCP in Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- PCP in Information and Communication Technology
- PCP in Business Analytics
- PCP in Healthcare Management
- PCP in Non-Technical MedTech
To complete the PCP, participants are required to complete a total of 4 courses.