There are two semesters in an academic year. Tuition fees are payable at the beginning of each semester and are dependent on the number of courses you take for that semester.
An annual miscellaneous fee of S$250 (excluding GST) is also payable in the first semester of each academic year.
Please log in to Student Portal to view your current semester's tuition fee invoice, under E-Services > View Outstanding Invoice and Make ePayment.
The miscellaneous fee and tuition fees are payable by 31 August 2019 (Sat), 2359 hours.
If you are arranging to pay the tuition fees via the following financial aid schemes, you do not have to make payment for the tuition fee by 31 August 2019 (Sat), 2359 hours. You will be notified of the outcome by the respective parties and a new invoice with the revised balance payable (if any) will be sent by mid-September 2019.
- CPF Education Scheme
- MOE Tuition Fee Loan
- MOE Study Loan
- MOE Bursary
- CDC/CCC Bursary
- Mendaki Tuition Fee Subsidy
* If you have submitted a Standing Order (SO) for PSEA deduction in a pre-tertiary education institution (e.g. Polytechnic), please note that the SO arrangements will apply to all future withdrawals until the SO is terminated or replaced. If you wish to terminate the previous SO arrangements, you need to submit the PSEA Standing Order Termination Form. If you wish to set up for different SO arrangement for your studies at SUSS, you need to resubmit a new PSEA Standing Order Form.
Interbank GIRO is a convenient cashless mode of payment that can be used to pay for your tuition fees.
Note: It is not compulsory for you to apply for it.
If you would like to apply for Interbank GIRO as a mode of payment for your tuition fees, you will have to complete and submit a hardcopy version of the "APPLICATION FOR INTERBANK GIRO" form which can be found in your Matriculation Booklet that was sent to you or can be downloaded from here.
Alternatively, if you are not applying for any Financial Aid schemes or Interbank GIRO, you may make arrangements to pay via the following modes:
(In Student Portal, under E-Services > View Outstanding Invoice and Make ePayment)
- eNETS – The participating banks are DBS, UOB and Citibank. The daily transaction limit is subject to your personal limit set with the bank. Please contact your respective bank to increase your limit before payment.
- eCredit Card – We accept VISA and MasterCard only. The transaction limit is subject to your available balance at the point of payment. Please check with your credit card issuing bank on your available balance before payment.
2) Over-the-counter payment:
Singapore University of Social Sciences,
Blk C Level 1
(SUSS Student Support and Alumni Relations)
Mondays to Fridays, 8.30am - 4.30pm
(outside course offer period)
Mondays to Fridays, 8.30am - 7.30pm
(during course offer period)
Closed on Saturdays, Sundays, Public Holidays
Please bring along your Proforma Invoice when making payment over the counter. We accept cash, cash card, cheque, credit card (VISA and MasterCard only), NETS and Cashier Order.
The daily transaction limit is subject to your personal limit set with the bank. Please contact your respective bank to increase your limit before payment.
- Credit Card
We accept VISA and MasterCard only. The transaction limit is subject to your available balance at the point of payment.
- 0% Interest-Free Instalment Plan
When you charge above S$500 to your CITIBANK or OCBC VISA/MasterCard, you can apply for interest-free instalments of 6 or 12 months. Terms and conditions apply.
0% Interest-Free Instalment Plan is only available for the over-the-counter payment. It is NOT available for ePayment. For more information, please call:
CITIBANK: 1800 6225 5225
OCBC: 1800 3633 3333
3) Cheque and Cashier Order via Mail
You can mail your Cheque or Cashier Order together with a copy of the Proforma Invoice to:
Singapore University of Social Sciences
463 Clementi Road
Attention: SUSS Planning & Finance Department
Please write your name, NRIC/FIN/Passport No., Invoice No., and the programme name on the reverse side of the Cheque or Cashier Order, which is to be made payable to "Singapore University of Social Sciences". Cheque must not be post-dated.
Note: The miscellaneous fee must be paid by 31 August 2019 (Sat), 2359 hours regardless of the financial aid schemes or payment modes that you have selected to pay for your tuition fees. Payment for the miscellaneous fees can be made online or through any of the payment modes (excluding Interbank GIRO) listed above.