Students may proceed with their WA after fulfilling all of the following pre-requisites:
Submitted via the InPlace@SUSS and approved by their WA Mentor.
Students are highly encouraged to attend Job Search Skills (CDO152) to learn how to write a good cover letter and resume.
Students may refer here to see how they can build their resume and cover letter.
- Academic Pre-requisite Courses
Courses that are relevant to the WA job scope that they are contracting with the HO.
- Non-Academic Pre-requisite Courses (Achieved at least 80% on Canvas)
- WA001: Digital & Data Literacy
- WA002: Sustainable Development at the WorkPlace
- WA003: Engaging Responsibly with Artificial Intelligence (AI) & Machine Learning (ML)
- WA004: Developing entrepreneurial mindset - To complete "From idea to startup" or participate in curated competition or hackathon before
- Completed and passed the Risk Assessment Management System (RAMS) course.
Students may log in to InPlace@SUSS to check whether they have completed it under 'My Detail'.
If not, please email the Office of Student Life to receive the link to complete it.
- For Self-sourced WA, the job scope needs to be approved by students' WA Mentor and CDO.
Students who wish to do a self-sourced WA need to ensure that the job description has been approved by CDO by uploading it to InPlace@SUSS for it to be considered as their official WA.