The ATS-friendly resume builder platform powered by Kinobi is designed to help students create resumes that are optimized for Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS), commonly used by employers to screen job applications.
The platform comes with many features and benefits that will help students create a professional and competitive resume. Some of the features include:
- Easy-to-use interface: The platform is user-friendly and easy to navigate, making it accessible for all students.
- ATS optimization: The platform is designed to create resumes that can pass through an ATS, resulting in the resume being more likely to be seen by a hiring manager.
- Professionally designed templates: Students can choose from a variety of professionally designed templates that will make their resumes stand out.
- Customization options: The platform allows students to customize their resumes to their liking and highlight their strengths and experience.
- Using this new platform can generally increase students' chances of landing an interview and ultimately getting hired for their dream job!
To get started on building your resume, simply login to your account using your SUSS email and login credentials. You may refer to the instructional video here.
For full-time students who have any questions, please refer to the FAQs found on Inplace@SUSS (under Shared Documents).