Students are strongly encouraged to attend the virtual briefing on either 30 May (Tues) or 23 June (Fri), 7:30pm to 9pm, to find out more about the programme. Register for the programme briefing here.
A total of 3 runs will be offered to cohort 2023 students. Please find the 3 run dates in the table below:
*The duration of each course is 3 days + 1-day post course assessment. Students must be available throughout the entire course date duration. More details on post-course assessment will be shared during the course.
|Course Dates*||Health Declaration & Course Registration Period||Deadline for Medical Clearance**|
(**only applicable to students who have declared medical conditions)*
|Post-Course Assessment Period|
10 to 12 July 2023
|1 June, 12pm to 30 June, 12pm||5 July, 12pm||22 Jan to 26 Jan 2024|
13 to 15 July 2023
|10 July, 12pm||22 Jan to 26 Jan 2024|
18 to 20 July 2023
|12 July, 12pm||22 Jan to 26 Jan 2024|
How to Register
- The ETB Module registration process will be conducted in 2 phases:
|Phase 1: Health Declaration & Course Selection|
1 June, 12pm to 30 June, 12pm
- Students are required to declare health conditions
- After which, students can proceed to select their preferred run on a first-come-first-serve basis
- Students are allowed to register for only ONE (1) run
|Phase 2: Medical Clearance |
[for Run 1] 1 June, 12pm to 5 July, 12pm
[for Run 2] 1 June, 12pm to 10 July, 12pm
[for Run 3] 1 June, 12pm to 12 July, 12pm
- Students with declared health conditions are required to seek appropriate medical clearance, which may involve visiting a doctor, before attending ETB programme
- Students are strongly encouraged to declare their health conditions at the earliest, as they are not able to attend their selected ETB runs until health declarations are submitted and cleared by OST
- Students will receive the link to access the student teambuilding registration portal via email.
- Please refer to the infographic below and complete Step 1 to Step 4.
- Students' participation will be confirmed after the successful completion of the 4 steps by the respective deadlines.
Please read the FAQ page for answers to most common questions about the Student Teambuilding Programme. We regularly update the FAQ page. If your question is not in the FAQ list, please send your query to the Office of Student Life at email@example.com.