The SUSS Service-Learning Fund seeks to empower and inspire SUSS students to continue creating sustainable endeavours for the community. The SUSS S-L Fund Committee represents the student body to collectively raise and disburse funds for SUSS student community efforts. Supported by BinjaiTree Foundation, the grant provided by BinjaiTree enables individual student groups to concentrate their efforts on delivering quality community projects, reducing the diversion of precious time and effort to individual group fundraising.
Criteria for Application
Applicable projects must be community projects that demonstrate strong service-learning elements aligned with SUSS’s service-learning objectives. In addition, the project team should fulfil one of the following criteria:
1) The project leader must be an existing SUSS full-time student.
2) The funded project should have a collaboration with external community organisation(s).
3) The team must specify how they would like to design, devise, develop and deliver their projects and their desired outcomes based on their research and needs analysis with the identified/emplaced community organisation.
Up to $5,000 or 100% of the total costs of the project or whichever is lower.
- Information Kit
- SUSS S-L Fund Application
- SUSS S-L Fund Pre Budget Template
Enquiries and clarifications
Please contact: c3Vzcy5zbGZ1bmRAZ21haWwuY29t