In particular, before embarking on SUSS overseas experience programmes, students are required to read the SUSS EMS Guide for Field Trips and complete/ pass an online Risk Analysis and Management System (RAMS) quiz before embarking on any of the following SUSS Programmes:
- Experiential Teambuilding Programme (ETB)*
- Overseas Experiential Learning
- Global Service Learning
- Overseas Summer School
- Local/ and Overseas Work Attachment
- Overseas Exchange Programmes
- Overseas Competitions or Challenges
- Any other overseas programmes endorsed or organized by SUSS
The online quiz is designed to:
- Familiarise students with SUSS Emergency Management System (EMS)
- Equip students with basic skills and knowledge to identify potential risks associated with their overseas travel
- Raise students’ awareness in the mitigating strategies to reduce risk
The SUSS Emergency Management System (EMS) Guide for Field Trips is a resource for preparing your field trips. You may download a copy of the EMS Guide and access the online RAMS Quiz.
* The Online RAMS Quiz has been integrated as a learning objective with the Experiential Teambuilding Programme (ETB). All students who have attended and achieve a PASS on any ETB course would have PASSED the Online RAMS Quiz.