We would like to invite you to share with us, your family, friends, lecturers and other graduands about your journey with us throughout the years and what graduating from SUSS means to you. We hope that you will take this opportunity to share your success and show your gratitude to those who have helped you along the way.
There are 2 ways which you can do this:
- A short video (10 – 30 seconds) or
- A short text note (<200 words) with one photograph
In your sharing, we hope that you can cover the following:
- How you feel about graduating
- Challenges you had faced in your learning journey or any special moments that are significant to you
- Anything that you would like to say to fellow graduands and people you would like to thank (e.g. family, friends and lecturers who have supported you)
- Your plans/hopes for the future
- Please submit your video (mp4 or avi format; not more than 10MB) or text note with an accompanying photograph to us by 24 August 2019 (Sunday).
- You may submit your video by providing a direct download link (e.g. through dropbox, WeTransfer) via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You may use your own smart phone or camera to record the video in acceptable quality. Please ensure that the video and voice are clear.
- You may record this video as a group with other SUSS graduands.
- You may record this anywhere (e.g. office, home, outdoors).
- Selected videos, text submissions and photographs will be shared in this website.
- We may shorten your video clip or text submission for conciseness and clarity. By submitting your text or video, it would be deemed that we have your agreement in acknowledgement to the following:
Video footage, photographs and other images of participants of the Activity or users of University’s and/or host entity’s facilities, including myself, may be created and used by the University and/or its agents and assigns for any purpose, including display on websites and for any associated publicity activities. I consent to the creation and use of such images for these purposes. Singapore University of Social Sciences reserves the right to use/publish photographs, videos taken during the event for the purpose of publicity and promotion.