An email has been sent to your SUSS MyMail & personal email address registered with the University.
Your new SUSS degree certificate is ready for collection from 19 October 2020 to 6 November 2020. (Please note that collection is not available on weekends and 4 November 2020)
Click here (to access via Google chrome or Microsoft Edge) to schedule your collection appointment.
The collection venue will be at Blk C SR C4.14 (Seminar Room).
Directions are as follows:
- Access via Lift Lobby C2 (near Starbucks)
- At Level 4 lift exit, turn left and walk all the way till the end of the level.
- Collection is strictly by appointment basis. If you missed your collection day or you would like to change your scheduled appointment, you will need to select the new appointment here (to access via Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge). The new appointment will overwrite the earlier scheduled appointment.
- Bring along your NRIC/FIN for verification. Please inform us over counter if you are not using the same FIN identification that you have submitted in the request form for collection.
- If you are unable to collect the certificate in-person, you may authorise a proxy to collect on your behalf by filling up the authorization form here. The authorised proxy has to submit the authorization form with a copy of your NRIC/FIN. Collection by authorised proxy is not allowed without the authorization form signed by alumni. You will need to select an appointment date on behalf of your authorised proxy through the link here.
- The certificate could not be sent by mail as it is a unique and confidential document.
- Please note that the University does not allow collection on behalf by courier companies/agencies.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 6248 9111 (Monday to Friday 8.30am to 7.30pm, Saturday 9am to 1pm) if you have any queries with the collection of your degree certificate.