SUSS Library is an online library that supports the academic success, research and lifelong learning of the SUSS community.
SUSS Library Resources
Access our expanding online resources:
SUSS Library Login
Username: SUSS username (e.g. johntan001)
Password: SUSS password
- Check out our Help with Research page to get your work done.
- Consult our research guides for key resources in your field of study.
- Browse questions that have already been answered in our FAQs.
Contact SUSS Library
SUSS Library partners with SIM (Tay Eng Soon) Library at Block A, Level 2 to provide our full-time and part-time degree or diploma programme students with access to physical library materials, book and equipment loans, study spaces and other on-site services and facilities.
Refer to Top 6 Fast Facts to get acquainted with the library.
Mondays to Fridays: 8.30am to 9.00pm
Saturdays: 9.00am to 5.30pm
SIM Library extends its operating hours during exam periods. Please check the SIM Library website or SIM Library Facebook page for updates.
SIM Library Resources
Use SIM Library's OneSearch on the homepage to find print books, print journals and DVDs for your projects and assignments.
SIM Library Login
Username: Student PI Number
Password: Date of Birth (DDMMYYYY)
SIM Library offers learning spaces to meet your varied learning needs. Find out more here.
SIM Library Mobile App
Download the mobile app at PlayStore (Android) and AppStore (IOS) to:
- View loans, requests and reservations
- Check availability of library books and facilities
- Receive alerts on library news and events
- Email or make calls to SIM Library helpdesk
Track Availability of Library Devices for Loan
You can track the real-time availability of devices (notebook, iPad, camcorder, pocket projector) for loan at the SIM Library website.
SMS Notification Service
SMS messages include friendly loan reminders and alerts for reserved print books:
- Friendly Loan Reminder
SMS notification will be sent out at 6am, three days before the due date.
- Alert - Availability of Reserved Items
SMS notification will be sent out immediately when the item requested is available.
Xpress Collect (Student Hub, Block B, Level 1)
You can collect your reserved items by scanning your NRIC card.
Services available at Xpress Collect:
- Pick up reserved books during or after library opening hours.
- Pick up notebooks if you have made advanced booking via the library booking system.
Contact SIM Library
Phone: +65 6248 9601