We are a brand new team in the nascent stages of setting up the SUSS Library, an online one while SUSS is sharing a campus with SIM. We opened our digital doors in January this year. Experience the SUSS Library and look out for more electronic resources and online services over the coming months!
SUSS Library Resources
Access a growing number of licensed resources:
SUSS Library Login
Username: SUSS username (leave out @suss.edu.sg)
Password: SUSS password
We are here to answer your questions and connect you to resources to get your work done.
- Research Guides - Consult our guides for key resources in your field of study.
- Library Workshops - Attend free workshops to learn how to access library collections.
- Research Appointments - Make an appointment to get one-on-one research help.
- Ask the Library - Browse questions that have already been answered in our FAQs, chat with us via Live Chat or email us your questions.
Contact SUSS Library
Blog: SUSS It Out!
SUSS Library partners with SIM Library (Tay Eng Soon Library located at HQ, Block A, Level 2) to provide you with access to physical library materials, book and equipment loans, study spaces and other on-site services and facilities. So as a SUSS student, you enjoy the use of, not one, but two libraries to support your learning needs!
Refer to Top 6 Fast Facts to get acquainted with the library.
Mondays to Fridays: 8:30 am to 9:00 pm
Saturdays: 9:00 am to 5:30 pm
SIM Library extends its operating hours prior and during exam periods to help you prepare for your studies. Please check the SIM Library website or SIM Library Facebook page for updates.
SIM Library Resources
Use SIM Library's OneSearch to find books, print journals and DVDs for your projects and assignments. As an SIM student member, login to the SIM Membership portal to access selected databases.
SIM Library Login
Username: Student PI Number
Password: Date of Birth (DDMMYYYY)
SIM Library Mobile App
You can download the SIM Library Mobile App at:
Enjoy these great features on the go:
- Access e-resources and LibGuides
- View loans, requests and reservations
- Check availability of library books and facilities
- Receive alerts on library news and events
- Email or make calls to Library helpdesk
Track Availability of Library Devices for Loan
You can track the real-time availability of library devices for loan here. Devices include:
- Pocket Projector
SMS Notification Service
SMS messages include friendly loan reminders and alerts for reserved books:
- Friendly Loan ReminderSMS notification will be sent out at 6am, three days before the due date.
- Alert – Availability of Reserved Items SMS notification will be sent out immediately when the item requested is available.
Located at the heart of SIM HQ – Student Hub (Block B, Level 1), Xpress Collect is a new service offered for your convenience. You can collect your reserved items by scanning your NRIC card.
Services available at Xpress Collect:
- Pick up reserved books during or after library opening hours, and
- Pick up notebooks if you have made advanced booking via the library booking system
The library offers learning spaces to meet your varied learning needs. Find out more here.
Contact SIM Library
Phone: +65 6248 9601