Innovations are not just about improving people's lives, they have become an important means for economies and businesses to stay competitive in today's global marketplace. This programme builds on a common core foundation on IP law and IP management. It is followed by training in specialised domain knowledge and skills through completing courses in one of the three specialisation tracks, each representing the different skills set needed to operate in the IP ecosystem. Individuals can opt for multiple pathways in which they may graduate with a graduate certificate, graduate diploma or a master's degree.
The programme is the first and only graduate programme in IP and innovation management offered in Singapore. Don't miss this unique learning opportunity to be a part of a select group of specially-trained professionals with the strategic and management expertise to take IA/IP to market so as to drive and shape business success and define Singapore's future economy!
Unique Features of the Programme
- Multidisciplinary programme integrating knowledge and skills from three disciplines — business, technology and law.
- Focuses on practice-based learning to nurture individuals seeking careers in areas such as patent agency, IP management or IP technology advisory, innovation or R&D management.
- Engages in the application of skills and authentic learning through a 6-month Applied Research Project with industry partners.
- Approved programme for Singapore patent agent qualification.
- Validated by the industry, and incorporates invaluable insights as taught by renowned IP experts, practitioners and thought leaders.
Meet the Head of Programme at the live dialogue session to find out more and have your questions answered. Register now!