Meet with the Head of Programme at our online dialogue sessions via Zoom and have your questions answered!
- Session A1: Saturday, 13 March 2021 (10.00am - 11.00am)
- Session A2: Friday, 19 March 2021 (12.00pm - 1.00pm)
- Session A3: Saturday, 27 March 2021 (10.00am - 11.00am)
- Session A4: Monday, 29 March 2021 (12.00pm - 1.00pm)
[ Register Now ]
The Master of Management programme aims to prepare business executives with the skills and knowledge to contribute to the effective management of organisations. The programme equips learners with 21st century skills and knowledge such as problem-solving, critical thinking, digital literacy, communication skills, as well as leadership capabilities, while ensuring that the need for sustainability, social responsibility and ethical practices are met.
The curriculum builds on the core foundation of business management. By embracing complementarities and knowledge exchange with other emerging disciplines and fields, students can gain a deeper perspective of the best practices in a specialisation of their choice, depending on their career lifecycle and evolution.
Unique Features of the Programme
- The programme offers an immersive learning experience where students can explore global best practices and apply practical solutions to business and management challenges at their workplace.
- The variety of specialisations afford maximum flexibility in course selection according to the student's individual preferences and interests.
- The programme is stackable and thus in line with the national emphasis on stackable credentials that facilitate lifelong learning. Students may graduate with a Graduate Certificate, Graduate Diploma or Master's degree in Management.
- The teaching and learning strategy of using real-world case studies and guest speakers help to inject more relevant and updated business and management knowledge in classes.
Watch these videos for a better understanding of the programme with the following tracks: