Individuals must meet all the requirements below in order to be eligible to apply for the programme:
- Singapore Citizen, Singapore Permanent Resident or LTVP+ holder
- Self-sponsored learners (either unemployed or in-employment individuals) or Company-sponsored learners
- Not enrolled in other SkillsFuture Career Transition Programme
- Learn to apply theory in real work environment, enhancing your employability in the Built Environment sector.
- Receive fundamental training in building services, procurement and contract management, sustainable building as well as SMART and emerging technologies for facilities.
- Stand a good chance to be offered career opportunities with your work attachment sponsoring company upon programme completion.
There are twelve admission intakes a year - January to December - for this programme. You can apply for admission all year round. Applications received by the Last Monday of each month will be considered for admission to the next intake (First Monday of each month):
- REGISTER: Complete the SCTP Application Form online.
- INTERVIEW: We will invite you for a short interview to discover and understand your unique needs.
- PAYMENT: Once you are shortlisted, you can make payment. We will help you secure funding to offset the programme's full fees.
- LEARNING: Commence of the facilitated learning, career advisory and/or employment facilitation*.
- SCTP GROWTH NETWORK: After completing the programme, you become part of the exclusive SCTP Growth Network.
* SUSS will aid career advisory and connect SCTP participants to government agencies and its relevant employers in their search for relevant jobs. However, SUSS cannot guarantee job placements at the end of the programme even though SUSS will make an effort to support participants in their job search.