Register for our programme briefing session at the SUSS Open House on 25 Feb 2023 (Sat) to have your queries answered by our faculty on campus. Meanwhile, do visit our Open House webpage at your own time to read our student and employer testimonials, or watch specially curated videos on our video wall to experience SUSS through our people.
SUSS graduate programmes in human capital management cater to the needs of a rapidly changing business world, and are designed to equip learners with critical skills of tomorrow. Our cutting-edge curricula cover fundamental topics in human capital management as well as the most pressing contemporary issues facing human resource professionals.
The Graduate Diploma and Graduate Certificate in Human Capital Management are suitable for junior human resource professionals seeking to enhance their knowledge and improve their skills, or for mid-career switchers seeking to enter the profession.
Importantly, our human capital management programmes are also modular and stackable, meaning that courses and programmes can be stacked to higher qualifications such as Master of Management and Master of Social Science at SUSS.
Unique Features of the Programme
- Prepare you for the future by emphasising the seismic changes affecting the profession and the wider business environment.
- Adopt a strategic approach, enabling you to contribute more effectively and add value in your organisation.
- Students may graduate with a Graduate Certificate or Graduate Diploma in Human Capital Management.
- Allow flexibility to study at your own pace.
- Classes are conducted on Saturdays, giving you time for self-study and a balanced lifestyle.
Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis; therefore applicants are encouraged to submit their applications early.