Life coaching primarily focuses on the present and the future. It is about helping you get to where you want to go in life. During the life coaching session, you will work with the life coach to discover and understand your challenges, strengths, and aspirations. With greater self awareness on what you want to achieve and the strengths and resources available to you, we will then work with you to identify practical goals and actionable steps that you can use immediately to achieve these goals.
We live in a complex world where there is sometimes uncertainty and unpredictability in what might happen. There might be times when we find it hard to make sense of what is happening and what is the best way forward. This is especially so in situations where there are many things to consider and some factors might even be beyond our control.
Coaching can help you to:
- Make sense of what is happening so that you have clarity on what is important to you and how to move forward
- Go beyond just doing ok on a day-to-day basis and work towards achieving better performance and outcomes in your life
- Fully realise your potential and tap on your strengths, skills, abilities and experiences
- Discover solutions that work well for you and are very doable and practical
- Grow the confidence to take the next step towards your goals
- Find ways to thrive in various circumstances (eg working well with others, greater productivity, school/work/life balance etc)