- At least 18 years of age
- GCE 'A' level with two passes (prior to 2006) or two H2 passes (from 2006), or local polytechnic diploma; or International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma; or NUS High School Diploma
- Applicants with a Diploma from ITE, or other Diploma qualifications plus an acceptable SAT or ACT (with Writing) score may be considered for admission on a case-by-case basis
- If not, at least 5 GCE 'O' Levels & an interview
- Specific programmes may have additional requirements
- An undergraduate degree or an equivalent qualification from a recognised institution
- Specific courses may have additional requirements
Subject to your eligibility and the approval of the Head of Programme, credits earned (up to a cap of 30 credit units) from the completion of Graduate CET Modular courses from the suite of Graduate Programmes may be recognised when admitted to the relevant Graduate Programmes.
SUSS reserves the right to cancel, amend or change the terms and conditions under which its courses and programmes are offered without prior notice.
New CET applicants will have to pay a non-refundable one-time application fee* of $60.00 exclusive of GST.
* prevailing rate
Application Period for January Semester: October to mid-November
Application Period for July Semester: May to mid-June
Please submit the following documents during the online e-application:
- Coloured NRIC (front and back)
- ALL Education Certificates & Transcripts
- 1 recent colour passport-sized photograph
If you prefer to submit hardcopies of the document, you may do so within one week after submission of the online course application at Singapore University of Social Sciences, 463 Clementi Road, Centre for Continuing and Professional Education, Blk C Level 1 during the operating hours: 8:30 am to 5:30 pm (Mon-Fri)
CET Courses may be read for Credit or on an Audit mode.
- Audit – Students attend classes only, and do not submit assessments or sit for examinations. A Certificate of Participation will be issued.
- Credit – Students attend classes and pass course requirements (i.e. submit assessments and sit for examinations). A Course Certificate will be issued upon passing the course requirements.
- If a CET student takes the Credit mode and does not fulfil the course requirements (e.g. did not submit the required assessments or fails the course), this student will receive a Certificate of Participation.
Please click here for the academic calendar.
Our unique credit recognition scheme creates a pathway to a degree by awarding you academic credits for every module that you successfully complete. These credit-bearing modules can be stacked towards a degree at Singapore University of Social Sciences.
(Terms and Conditions apply)
Our university courses and programmes are designed to be highly flexible and scalable, so they support how, when and where you want to learn as you move on the fast track to greater career mobility and employability. The choice is yours to take just one module or four. You can either audit the courses or read them for credit.
CET courses may be taken as single modules or as advanced professional courses from the Office of Graduate Studies (graduate certification courses).
A nominal add/drop fee of $110.0 (exclusive of GST) is payable if you wish to change/make amendment to a course after approval.
If written notice of withdrawal is given within the cooling off period#, a full refund of the fees paid less $110.00 (exclusive of GST) administrative charge will be given. No refund will be given for withdrawal thereafter.
#The cooling off period is defined as 7 working days after payment of the fees to the University.