CET Admission Eligibility
- At least 18 years of age; and
- GCE 'A' level with two passes (prior to 2006) or two H2 passes (from 2006), or local polytechnic diploma; or International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma; or NUS High School Diploma
- Applicants with a Technical Diploma from ITE or other Diploma qualification plus an acceptable SAT1 or ACT (with Writing) score may be considered for admission on a case-by-case basis
- If not, at least 5 GCE 'O' Levels & interview
- Specific programmes will have additional requirements.
- An undergraduate degree or an equivalent qualification from a recognised institution; and
- Specific courses will have additional requirements.
Application Period for January Semester: October to End November
Application Period for July Semester: April to End May
CET Courses only have a choice of Audit or Credit mode.
- Audit – Students attend classes only. Not permitted to take assessments and examinations. Certificate of Participation will be issued.
- Credit – Students to attend classes and pass the course requirements (e.g. assessments and examinations). Course Certificate will be issued upon passing the course.
- If a CET student on Credit mode did not fulfil the course requirements, i.e. did not take or submit the required assessments or fail the course, this student will still receive a Certificate of Participation.
Please click here for the academic calendar.
Our unique credit recognition scheme creates a pathway to a degree by awarding you academic credits for every module that you successfully complete. These credit-bearing modules can be stacked towards a degree at Singapore University of Social Sciences.
(Terms and Conditions apply)
Our courses and programmes are designed to be highly flexible and scalable, so they support how, when and where you want to learn as you move on the fast track to greater career mobility. The choice is yours to take just one module or four. You can either audit the courses or read them for credit.
CET courses may be taken as single modules or as advanced professional courses from the Office of Graduate Studies (graduate certification courses).