The Work-Study Degree (WSDeg) is a programme where SUSS undergraduates work and study in a curriculum towards the completion of a degree programme. Full-time undergraduates may continue to take day-time and/or evening classes concurrently while working at ONE (1) organisation for at least 12-month with structured on-the-job training (OJT), co-designed by SUSS and the organisation.
WSDeg is open to individuals who have been successfully matriculated in SUSS as full-time undergraduates in the following programmes:
As a full-time undergraduate, you will:
- Build relationships that are helpful for full-time career upon graduation;
- Earn course credits offset of up to 20 credit units (cu) recognising workplace learning, subject to the Head of Programme, Dr Sunny Leong’s recommendation;
- Fulfil the Work Attachment (WA) graduation requirement;
- Gain 1-year working experience and acquire skills align to your matriculated degree programme;
- Graduate in 4 years or earlier;
- Receive stipend and/or other benefits during the 12-month OJT.
SUSS full-time undergraduates will be invited to apply via MyMail, usually in their Year 2 or 3 of studies and may find out more about work-study programmes by contacting the Head of Programme, Dr Sunny Leong.