Faculty and support staff work in tandem to coordinate and provide the necessary assistance/accommodations to students with special needs which include:
- Additional time to complete assignments/examinations
- Text transcripts of video/audio clips (when available)
- Live-captioning for deaf or hard-of-hearing students
- Examination question papers with bigger font and paper size
- Separate/more accessible examination venue
As each student’s requirements may be unique, students are advised to write in to SENSupport@suss.edu.sg to share their specific learning needs and how these can be accommodated.
For verification of disabilities/special needs, students are required to produce medical or specialist assessment reports when requesting assistance.