The Mentorship Support Grant (MSG) is intended for SkillsFuture Singapore (SSG) to co-fund the costs incurred by the Singapore University of Social Sciences (SUSS) in providing project mentorship support to enterprises, through consultancy and/or projected-based implementation-led training. Projects supportable should aim to improve worker skills, enterprise productivity, and/or job redesign.
As part of the transformation programme for enterprises, SUSS shall provide mentorship support to organisations to help them to (a) Define their problem statement(s); (b) Identify and prioritise areas of improvement, and (c) Co-develop learning and skills-related solutions to address the organisation’s needs via projects to be completed within a six-month period.
Enterprises must fulfill the following criteria:
- SME* or Non-SME
- Registered and operating in Singapore
- At least 30% local shareholding
Funding Support Details
- $30,000 cap per project
- SME to be funded up to 90%
- Non-SME to be funded up to 70%
- Not more than 3 projects per enterprise for funding support
- Project to be completed within 6 months