Under the supervision of CFAR staff, the Field Interviewer(s) will undertake data collection responsibilities for the projects assigned. The main responsibilities of the field interviewer are as follows:
- Recruiting of potential participants either from an allocated database of pre-determined household addresses or through street interception.
- Administer the survey questionnaire through face-to-face or telephone interviews. This may include street interception survey or house visits based on allocated household addresses.
- Handle participants' queries and feedback.
- Undertake follow up visits (if necessary) after the first visit
- Independent and responsible worker
- Strong comprehension and communication skills
- Good organisational and interpersonal skills
- Basic technical knowledge and familiarity with the usage of mobile devices for the collection of survey data
- Able and willing to travel around Singapore for the conduct of surveys
- Able to work on Saturdays, Sundays, Public Holidays and weekday evenings preferred
To apply, email your CV, and availability (commitment period and minimum hours per week) with the heading "Survey Interviewer" to firstname.lastname@example.org.