We are seeking Research Assistants/Associates to assist in the Centre's work:
- Conducting literature reviews for research projects
- Assist in conceptualisation of survey questionnaires
- Assist in planning, fieldwork, data collection and post-data collection work
- Participate in research team meetings
- Assist with the centre’s administrative responsibilities
- Provide administrative and logistical support for researchers engaged in research projects and activities
- Assist in procurement activities for approved research projects and activities
Any other responsibilities as directed by supervisor.
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in Social Sciences (Specialisation in Gerontology, Early Childhood, Social Work or Counselling will be an added benefit)
- Fieldwork is an integral part of research work at SUSS and potential applicants SHOULD be open to performing fieldwork
- High level of proficiency in English Language
- Able to perform effectively and efficiently under tight schedules
- Able to manage multiple responsibilities and projects
- Independent, focus-driven with an exceptional attention to details
To apply, email your CV, and availability (commitment period and minimum hours per week) with the heading "Research Assistants/Associates" to email@example.com.