- Wong, A.H.K., Wu, C.X., Whitla, P. and Snell, R.S. (2022) “How LMX and Marketing Capabilities Guide and Motivate Customer-Facing Employees’ Learning”, Journal of Business Research, 138, 161 – 169.
- Wong, A.H.K., Cheung, J.O. and Chen, Z. (2020) “Promoting effectiveness of ‘working from home’: Findings from Hong Kong working population under COVID-19”, Asian Education and Development Studies, 10(2), 210 – 228.
- Wong, A.H.K. and Poon, H.S.Y. (2018) “An Exploratory Study on the Social Enterprise Sector in Hong Kong”, Hang Seng Management College Business Review, 1(1), 33 – 37.
- Wong, A.H.K., Tian, Y. and Poon, P. (2016) “Managing Opportunism in China: The Roles of Guanxi, Environmental Uncertainty and Management Culture.” Journal of Global Marketing, 29(2), 98 – 111.
- Wong, A.H.K. and Tse, F.W.L. (2015) “Identifying the Benefits and Challenges of Using Social media as a Promotional Tool for Social Enterprises.” International Journal of Marketing and Technology, 5(12), 105 – 117.
- Wong, A.H.K. and Tse, F.W.L. (2015) “An Investigation of How Networking Improves Social Enterprise Performance.” International Journal of Advanced Research in Management and Social Science, 4(11), 25 – 35.
- Zhan, G. and Wong, A.H.K. (2015) “The Use of E-commerce Site for Partner Search.” Journal of Economics, Business and Management, 3(10), 967 – 970.
- Peng, L., Wong, A.H.K. and Wan, L.C.Y. (2012) “The Effects of Image Congruence and Self-Monitoring on Product Evaluations: A Comparison between Genuine and Counterfeit Products?” Journal of Global Marketing, 25(1), 17 – 28.
- Ellis, P.D., Davies, H. and Wong, A.H.K. (2011) “Export intensity and marketing in transition economies: Evidence from China,” Industrial Marketing Management, 4(4), 593 – 602.
- Wong, A.H.K. and Ellis, P. (2007), “Is market orientation affected by the product life cycle?” Journal of World Business, 42(2), 145-156.
Conference Papers (since 2015):
- Wong, A.H.K. and Cheung, F. “The Impacts of Work-From-Home Goal Alignment on Employee Well-Being and Turnover Intentions: The Mediating Role of Work Engagement”, The 8th World Business Ethics Forum, Hong Kong, China, 14 – 15 June 2023 (forthcoming).
- Wong, A.H.K. and Cheung, F. “Has the WFH Experience Improved in the Past Two Years in Hong Kong?”, 2022 Academy of International Business Asia Pacific Regional Conference, Ningbo & Hong Kong, China, 7 – 9 December 2022.
- Wong, A.H.K. “Social Marketing: The Best Marketing Practice for Social Enterprises?”, The 6th Annual Symposium on Management and Social Sciences, Hokkaido, Japan, 16 – 18 July 2019.
- Wong, A.H.K. and Poon, S.Y.H. “Social Enterprise Ownership and the Achievement of Performance Objectives”, 2017 Academy of International Business Southeast Asia Regional Conference, Chiang Mai, Thailand, 7-9 December 2017.
- Wong, A.H.K., “Key Challenges and Key Success Factors for Social Enterprises in the Retail Sector”, 13th Asia-Pacific Business Research Conference, Singapore, 23-24 October 2017.
- Wong, A.H.K., Leung, W.Y.N., Lam, C.P.S. and Snell, R.S. “To Care About Our Society - Social Marketing: A Course that Develops Caring Leaders for the Society”, 6th Asia-Pacific Regional Conference on Service-Learning, Surabaya, Indonesia, 28 May - 2 June 2017.
- Wong, A.H.K. “Developing Organizational Learning and Marketing Capabilities in Social Enterprise”, Seventeenth International Conference on Knowledge, Culture, and Change in Organizations, Darwin, Australia, 20-21 April 2017.
- Zhan, G. and Wong, A.H.K. “Consumer Adoption of Wi-Fi Network: The Role of Security Knowledge, Perceived Threat and Security Measures”, 8th International Conference on E-Education, E-Business, E-Management and E-Learning, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, 5-7 January 2017.
- Wong, A.H.K. and Tse, F.W.L. “Social Media, Networking, and Marketing Performance: A Study of Social Enterprises in Hong Kong.” Academy of International Business Southeast Asia Regional Conference 2015, Penang, Malaysia, 3-5 December 2015.
- Wong, A.H.K. “How to Improve the Sustainability of Social Enterprises?” 32nd International Business Research Conference, Melbourne, Australia, 23-25 November 2015.
- Whitla, P. and Wong, A.H.K. “Chinese Consumer Attitudes to the Purchase of Second-Hand Goods” Paper presented at SIBR-Thammasat Conference on Interdisciplinary Business and Economics Research, Bangkok, Thailand, 4-6 June 2015.
Guest of the show, “Inflation: How To Stretch My Food Dollar?”, Talking Point 2021/2022 - S1E43 (25 March), ChannelNewsAsia (CNA), Singapore. Available at: https://www.channelnewsasia.com/watch/talking-point-20212022/inflation-how-stretch-my-food-dollar-2585986
Invited Speaker, “Engaging for change, changing for engagement: Nurturing Caring Leaders through Service-Learning”, Webinar series: Development in Education in East Asia: Searching for New Research Directions, Lingnan University, Durham University and University of Bath (https://www.durham.ac.uk/departments/academic/education/about-us/events/research-seminar-18jun21/).
Guest Instructor, “Socialpreneur Incubation Courses”, HKJC Gerontechnology and Smart Ageing Project, taught Fundamental Marketing Principles to the public in Spring/Summer of 2019.
Presenter, Go Big with a Simple Step - Digital Marketing Strategies Public Lecture 超越 「無限大」- 新世代數碼營銷策略, organized by the Hong Kong Institute of Marketing (HKIM) and Lingnan University on 22 Jun 2016.