Tenderers are to fulfill the following criterial criteria for their submissions to be further evaluated:
- The Tenderers (including his officials) shall not be suspended or debarred by SUSS or the Standing Committee on Debarment, c/o Ministry of Finance from participating in the University’s procurement opportunities or public sector tenders respectively or be facing any disciplinary action.
- Mandatory registration with BCA Contractors Registration System (CRS) under work head CR06 (Interior Decoration & Finishing Works) with tendering limit of at least L2 ($1.6M)
- Attendance at site briefing is compulsory.
- Tenderers shall be minimally BizSAFE Level 3 certified with the Workspace Safety and Health (WSH) Council and is strongly encouraged to submit their certificate as part of the submission.
- Tenderers shall have no demerit points in the MOM Demerit Points System on the date of Tender Closing
- Experience and proven track record in interior fitting-out works with a minimum contract value of $250,000 per project for the past 5 years in Singapore from (January 2018 to December 2022)
- Tenderers shall not be facing any actual or threatened litigation or winding up proceedings, or a petition for or placed under judicial management.
To enquire on this tender, please write in to Aloysius Sim: firstname.lastname@example.org by 13 Mar 2023.
Thank you and we look forward to your participation.
Click HERE to participate