Tenderers are to fulfill the following criterial criteria for their submissions to be further evaluated:
- The Bidder (including his officials) shall not be suspended or debarred by SUSS or the Standing Committee on Debarment, c/o Ministry of Finance from participating in the University’s procurement opportunities or public sector tenders respectively or be facing any disciplinary action.
- The Bidder shall be financially viable to undertake the Contract based on the most recent three (3) years' audited financial statements and/or GSR/BCA financial grading specified.
- The Bidder shall not be facing any actual or threatened litigation or winding up proceedings, or a petition for or placed under judicial management.
- Bidder must be a Singapore-registered partnership or company
- Bidders are to quote in full for all processes under “IT Audits” and/or “Non-IT Audits”. Proposals with incomplete offers received for either category of audits will not be further considered.
To enquire on this tender, please write in to Aloysius Sim: email@example.com by 12 May 2023.
Thank you and we look forward to your participation.
Click HERE to participate