The modular courses offered in the Certification Programme are highly relevant to accounting and finance professionals who play a key role in data-driven decision making. The courses cover the fundamental knowledge of data-mining, statistics and predictive modelling, to in-depth knowledge such as data visualisation, business forecasting, business analytics applications and data-mining models. Individuals will benefit from the flexible, applied learning approach of the Certification Programme.
ISCA members have the opportunity to achieve two certificates, the ISCA-SUSS Certificate in Business Analytics and ISCA-SUSS Specialist Certificate in Business Analytics.
Upon successful completion of the required modular courses as stated below, eligible students may write to ISCA to apply for the ISCA-SUSS Certificate.
For SUSS Certificate of Business Analytics, please click here.
Please click here for course fees.
Please click here for the sample of the course fees after funding.
- At least 18 years of age; and
- GCE 'A' level with two passes (prior to 2006) or two H2 passes (from 2006), or local polytechnic diploma; or International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma; or NUS High School Diploma
- Applicants with a Technical Diploma from ITE or other Diploma qualification plus an acceptable SAT1 or ACT (with Writing) score may be considered for admission on a case-by-case basis
- If not, at least 5 GCE 'O' Levels & interview
For SkillsFuture credit, please refer to http://www.skillsfuture.sg/credit.
Please note that SkillsFuture credit must be approved by SSG before course payment.
- ISCA applicants will need to pre-register with ISCA via their website.
- SUSS will liaise with the applicants to login and submit their registration details online.
- Application period for January Semester: October to End November
- Application period for July Semester: April to End May
- Application for CET modular courses is to be made online. All first time applications must be accompanied by a one-time non-refundable application fee of $64.20 (inclusive of GST) and payable online only.
Centre for Continuing and Professional Education at +65 6248 0263 / CET@suss.edu.sg.