The modular courses offered in the Certification Programme are highly relevant to accounting and finance professionals who play a key role in data-driven decision making. The courses cover the fundamental knowledge of data-mining, statistics and predictive modelling, to in-depth knowledge such as data visualisation, business forecasting, business analytics applications and data-mining models. Individuals will benefit from the flexible, applied learning approach of the Certification Programme.
ISCA members have the opportunity to achieve two certificates, the ISCA-SUSS Certificate in Business Analytics and ISCA-SUSS Specialist Certificate in Business Analytics.
For SUSS Certificate of Business Analytics, please click here.
Please click here for course fees.
Please click here for the sample of the course fees after funding.
- At least 18 years of age; and
- GCE 'A' level with two passes (prior to 2006) or two H2 passes (from 2006), or local polytechnic diploma; or International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma; or NUS High School Diploma
- Applicants with a Technical Diploma from ITE or other Diploma qualification plus an acceptable SAT1 or ACT (with Writing) score may be considered for admission on a case-by-case basis
- If not, at least 5 GCE 'O' Levels & interview
For SkillsFuture credit, please refer to http://www.skillsfuture.sg/credit.
Please note that SkillsFuture credit must be approved by SSG before course payment.
- ISCA applicants will need to pre-register with ISCA via their website.
- SUSS will liaise with the applicants to login and submit their registration details online.
- Application period for January Semester: October to End November
- Application period for July Semester: April to End May
- Application for CET modular courses is to be made online. All first time applications must be accompanied by a one-time non-refundable application fee of $64.20 (inclusive of GST) and payable online only.
Centre for Continuing and Professional Education at +65 6248 0263 / Q0VUQHN1c3MuZWR1LnNn.