To support you on your journey as a budding entrepreneur, the programme equips you with numerous entrepreneurship methodologies, frameworks and practices that will take you and your start-up to the next level.
You will be involved from customer interviews to product development and design. You are required to be heavily involved with developing a deep understanding and appreciation of customer problems and pain points, followed by the building of bootstrapped prototypes of the product/service.
The grit, determination and vision you bring to the table will be what is necessary to turn something from a mere idea into reality. You are expected to be highly resourceful to overcome challenges and seek guidance and help from the resources made available to you from and beyond this programme in order to ensure sustained progress and growth of both the product/service and the company.
Download our Course Brochure
- An experienced Programme Lead together with in-residence serial entrepreneurs will provide guidance to support participants to successfully launch the company
- Free access to the co-working office, at SUSS campus
- Monthly stipend of SGD$1,500 is provided for both Impact Track and Sliver Track
- Successful projects may receive a kickstart funding of SGD$10,000 for Non-Profits Track
- Complimentary mentoring services with subsequent support for eligible start-ups to apply for SUSS Start-up grant and/or SGD$50,000 government grant