The second major broadens or complements the knowledge and training attained in the major.
Currently, there is only sufficient space in the curriculum for full-time undergraduate students who enrol from the July 2023 semester onwards to take a second major.
Students are required to complete 60 credit units (cu) for a second major, including at least 20 cu of higher-level courses (i.e. level 3 and above courses). Students cannot take a second major that is from the same discipline as the major.
Selected second majors have additional admission requirements.
Below is the list of second majors that will be offered from the July 2023 semester onwards. For more details on the second majors, please click here.
- Biomedical Engineering
- Building and Project Management
- Chinese Studies
- Digital Media
- Early Childhood Education
- Early Childhood and Chinese Language Education
- English Language and Literature
- Events Management
- Facilities Management
- Film Studies
- Human Factors
- Human Resource Management
- Information and Communication Technology
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Malay Language and Literature
- Political Science
- Public Safety and Security
- Tamil Language and Literature
- Translation and Interpretation