An initiative by alumni and faculty at the S R Nathan School of Human Development (NSHD) to provide support to NSHD students in these areas:
- Study grants for financially disadvantaged students
- Exchange grants for financially disadvantaged students
- Practicum stipends & Research grants
- Service-learning & Student projects
To celebrate the spirit of paying it forward among NSHD alumni, a faculty member has pledged to donate one pack of rice per recurring donation.
Each 5kg pack of rice is sufficient to supplement a household's staple supply for a month. These will be delivered to NSHD's chosen charity partners in 2021. To join fellow alumni in this endeavour,
- Complete the donation form
- Select the monthly gift option
- Indicate NSHD Alumni Fund on the gift purpose
- Email to email@example.com
100% of this fund goes towards projects, initiatives, and needs identified by NSHD.
*Donors who are Singapore tax residents may claim 2.5 times tax deduction on their gifts made on or before 31 December 2021 (subject to terms and conditions stipulated by the Inland Revenue Authority of Singapore). For more information, please click here.