The business world is increasingly reliant on data-driven decision-making and insights. What was once the domain of statisticians and computer scientists is now a critical skill set for business executives who can use data to transform their organisations at an unprecendented pace.
The GDAV programme offers a comprehensive curriculum that will enable you to become proficient in leading-edge tools such as R, Python, MySQL and SPSS Modeler for data visualisation, data wrangling, and analytics-driven decision making. You will also learn open-source and enterprise tools in automation, allowing you to streamline data and workflow processes and deliver powerful business solutions.
Unique Features of the Programme
- The programme is designed with a strong industry focus, providing you with practical skills and knowledge that can be immediately applied in a data-related work environment.
- You will learn how to use a range of leading-edge tools in data analytics such as R, Python, MySQL and SPSS, as well as open-source automation tools like UiPath and enterprise-grade platforms for workflow automation.
- You will become competent in completing various tasks in an analytics workflow, from data visualisation, data wrangling and machine learning, and gain valuable skills in translating business problems into actionable tasks that can be addressed with data analytics methods.
- As part of the programme, you will have the opportunity to complete an applied project in a structured environment, closely guided by both an industry or academic mentor, to help prepare you for a data-related role in the industry.
- The courses are designed to be self-contained, and no prior knowledge of analytics or programming is assumed.
Meet the Head of Programme at the live dialogue session to find out more and have your questions answered. Register now!