On October 9-11, 2019, SUSS celebrated with graduates of 2019 in our yearly Convocation ceremony held at SUSS. This year's theme was "Go Make Your Mark", signifying the chance for every one of our graduate to make full use of the skills they have learned to impact society for the greater good.
We thank President of the Republic of Singapore and Patron of SUSS, Madam Halimah Yacob and Minister for Education, Mr Ong Ye Kung, for gracing the event on Day 1 of the Convocation. We were also heartened by the presence of Indonesia’s President Mr Joko Widodo, who was here in his personal capacity as a proud father to witness the graduation of his youngest son, Kaesang Pangarep.
Here are highlights of Convocation 2019.
- Session 1 - Speech by Graduate Representative, Wong Ee Wai, Bachelor of Accountancy, School of Business
- Session 2 - Speech by Graduate Representative, Tan Hui Hui, Bachelor of Science in Business, School of Business
- Session 3 - Speech by Graduate Representative, Mohamed Iskandar, Bachelor of Arts in Malay Language and Literature, School of Humanities and Behavioural Sciences
- Session 4 - Speech by Graduate Representative, Delci Khoo May Ping, Bachelor of Science in Mathematics, School of Science and Technology
- Session 5 - Speech by Graduate Representative, Melissa Lim Li Yan , Bachelor of Human Resource Management, S R Nathan School of Human Development
- Food industry veteran gets honours degree in business from SUSS, The Straits Times, Oct 10
- Jokowi’s son credits SUSS for lessons on business strategy, The Straits Times, Oct 10
- Indonesia leader Jokowi’s son Kaesang Pangarep graduates from SUSS, lauded with entrepreneurship award, The Straits Times, Oct 9
- President Halimah and President Joko welcome efforts to strengthen bilateral ties, The Straits Times, Oct 9
- Singapore, Indonesia presidents reaffirm ‘excellent relations’ between both countries, Channel NewsAsia, Oct 9
- SUSS to double funding for financial aid, scholarships to S$2m, Channel NewsAsia, Oct 9
- 无视他人闲言往梦想前进跃大毕业生闯出一片天， 8world, Oct 10
To view all photos, please visit our Facebook Page