Sign up for live dialogue sessions at our e-Open House on 20 & 27 February 2021 to have your queries answered by our faculty. You can also watch programme briefing videos at your own time and attend enrichment talks!
[ Find out more and register now ]
The Bachelor of Building and Project Management (BBPM) programme is a partnership programme between the Singapore University of Social Sciences (SUSS) and the BCA Academy (BCAA). The programme equips students with a repertoire of specialist knowledge and skills for a productive management of construction projects. Students will be trained in a broad spectrum of competencies including interdisciplinary studies in building design and technology, construction management, international project management, cost management, contract administration, safety management and sustainability.
- The BBPM programme is a partnership programme with BCAA. Courses are co-developed and classes are co-organised by SUSS and BCAA.
- The programme has strong support from the industry.
- The curriculum has taken into account (i) the strengths of established programmes in construction management; (ii) feedback from industry; (iii) accreditation requirements; and (iv) flexibility of career options.
- The programme focuses on productivity in building and project management.
- Our instructors are qualified academic staff from SUSS and BCAA, and experienced practitioners from the industry. The programme has a blended mode of learning which comprises lectures, seminars, workshops, laboratory sessions, on-site classes, e-dialogues, and group project work.
Accreditation & Recognition
The BBPM degree is accredited by the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS), UK, and the Singapore Institute of Surveyors and Valuers (SISV). These are renowned global or Singapore professional institutions and their accreditations signify that the degree meets the relevant education standard to be eligible as a member.
As part of the concerted effort to enhance the quality of the profession in the built environment sector, firms wanting to provide consultancy services for public sector building and construction projects must meet listing requirement in The Public Sector Panels of Consultants (PSPC). The BBPM degree is also recognised for Quantity Surveying (QS) discipline by Public Sector Panels of Consultants (PSPC).