The BinjaiTree Service-Learning/Community Engagement Fund seeks to empower and inspire SUSS students to continue to create sustainable endeavours for the community. The BinjaiTree S-L/CE Fund Committee represents the student body to collectively raise and disburse funds for SUSS students' community efforts. Supported by BinjaiTree Foundation, the grant enables individual student groups to concentrate their efforts on delivering quality community projects, reducing the diversion of precious resources to individual group fundraising.
To find out more about the funding, please click here.
Criteria for Application
Must be community projects that demonstrate strong service-learning elements aligned with SUSS's service-learning objectives. In addition, the project team should fulfil the following criteria:
- The project leader must be an existing SUSS full-time student.
- The funded project should be undertaken in collaboration with community organisation(s).
- The team must specify how they intend to design, devise, develop and deliver their projects and their desired outcomes based on their research and needs analysis with the identified community organisation.
Up to $5,000 or 100% of the total costs of the project or whichever is lower.
- BinjaiTree S-L Fund Application Form
- BinjaiTree Project Budget Form
- Other supporting documents as required
- Post Project Report Template
- Post SOA Template
For enquiries and clarification, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.