Course Leader, Instructors and Consultants form our team of part-time teaching associates who focus on course delivery and student performance management. They work closely with their Head of Programme to provide timely guidance to students as well as feedback to the University. Associate Faculty and Instructors in the new SUSS Core will also work closely with their team of instructors, the course chairs and administration executives to ensure the smooth running of the course.
- A Master degree or PhD in the subject area from a reputable University, or professional qualifications (eg. Certified Public Accountant, Chartered Financial Analyst);
- Preference will be given to candidates with relevant teaching and/or professional experience;
- Ability to communicate and relate well with adult learners;
- Shortlisted applicants must give a 5-minute PowerPoint presentation on a topic related to the subject area they would like to teach; and
- Successful candidates must complete training modules required by the University before they may be deployed for their teaching duties.
View the recruitment needs for undergraduate programmes, undergraduate SUSS Core courses (new) and postgraduate programmes.