This award recognises and spotlights the social/community impact of Singapore University of Social Sciences (SUSS) students’ collaborative efforts with the community. It exemplifies ‘Heart’ in our educational philosophy of 'Head, Heart and Habit', with emphasis on impact through community collaboration.
The awardee(s) is/are expected to demonstrate strong collaboration with various internal/external stakeholders in the community for positive and sustainable community outcomes.
The SUSS Provost 3H Fund – Community Impact Award is open for self-nomination and nomination. We welcome self-nomination from students; and nominations from students, faculty, staff, industry and community partners working directly with our students.
A cash award of $3,000 will be given each academic year to the student/student group with the most impactful project. The award may be channelled to the community to further sustain community initiatives.
Award recipients are expected to fulfil responsibilities such as serving as SUSS ambassadors at SUSS events.
- All sections of the Nomination Form must be completed online.
- The following information is required:
- Project description
- Includes project objectives and outcomes, key project stakeholders, scale of project and project duration.
- May be supported with stories, quotes, statistics, social media posts, advocacy artefacts etc.
- For large files, upload documents to a shared drive with shareable link.
- How project has met an identified community need.
- How the student/student team collaborated with other stakeholders to achieve project’s outcomes.
- How project has created positive impact on the community.
- How the project is sustainable.
- The application will take approximately 20 minutes to complete. Please prepare all required information and documents beforehand.
The Provost 3H Fund was established to honour SUSS' Founding Provost for his pioneering spirit and innovative leadership. The Provost 3H Fund aims to inspire students to embrace innovation in their educational pursuits while reinforcing the spirit of resilience and a passion for lifelong learning.Nominations for 2022 have closed. Please stay tuned for the next round of nominations in 2023!