CQUniversity Australia is creating the next generation of leaders and changemakers. Recognised by QS World University Rankings 2021 among the top 600 universities worldwide; and by social innovation group, Ashoka U, as Australia’s first and only Changemaker Campus, CQUniversity is where one can benefit from industry-aligned courses and drive social change.
Ranked in the top two per cent worldwide, CQUniversity is a leader in graduate employment success with CQUniversity graduates finding employment fast, according to the QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2020. For over 25 years, CQUniversity has built a reputation as a provider of quality education and continue to pride themselves as being an accessible and inclusive university. CQUniversity offers the following:
- Over 100 vocational, undergraduate, postgraduate and research courses
- English language courses
- Small class sizes
- Opportunities for internships – which over 1000 international students have benefited from
- Approximately A$24 million worth of international scholarships each year
- Study abroad programmes in more than 60 countries
- Student clubs and societies
- Research opportunities with world class research rankings in 22 different categories (Excellence for Research in Australia 2018-19)
- On-going support from enquiry to becoming an alumnus
*For more information on CQUniversity, please visit the website: www.cqu.edu.au/international-students
On 21 May 2021, CQUniversity and SUSS entered into a partnership with the signing of an Memorandum of Understanding. The scopes of collaboration include the provision of semester exchange and overseas experiential learning course for Public Safety and Security students, specifically with CQUniversity’s College of Law, Criminology and Justice; to co-develop short courses in the future, create a virtual space for students to engage in the area of criminology and psychology, and joint research projects.
*CRICOS / RTO Codes: 00219C / 40939