The SUSS graduate programmes in human capital management cater to the needs of a rapidly changing business world, and are designed to equip learners with the critical skills of tomorrow. Our cutting-edge curricula cover fundamental topics in human capital management as well as the most pressing contemporary issues facing human capital professionals.
Our three human capital management programmes are geared towards different learner profiles. Our flagship programme, the Master in Human Capital Management is intended to meet the needs of existing human resource professionals and managers wishing to take on greater and more strategic responsibility, as well as senior managers and business leaders who wish to enhance their ability to leverage human capital.
The Graduate Diploma and Graduate Certificate in Human Capital Management are more suitable for junior human capital professionals seeking to enhance their knowledge and improve their skills, or for mid-career switchers seeking to enter the profession.
Importantly, our human capital management programmes are also modular and stackable, meaning that courses and programmes can be stacked to larger qualifications.
Unique features of the programme:
- Developed with inputs from the Ong Teng Cheong Labour Leadership Institute, the Singapore National Employers Federation, as well as leading practitioners and academics.
- Prepare you for the future by emphasising the seismic changes affecting the profession and the wider business environment.
- Allow flexibility to study at your own pace and to specialise in key topics and areas that are right for you and your career.
- Adopt a strategic approach, enabling you to contribute more effectively and add value in your organisation.
- Classes are conducted on Saturdays, giving you time for self-study and a balanced lifestyle.
Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis; therefore applicants are encouraged to submit their applications early.
This programme offers the following specialisations: