Overview of SUSS Master of Digital Marketing
The Master of Digital Marketing (MDMK) programme offered by the School of Business at the Singapore University of Social Science (SUSS) provide a formal and structured learning in Digital Marketing. The programmes provide a wide range of digital marketing courses to equip our students with up-to-date digital marketing theories and ready-to-apply digital marketing practices.
The Master of Digital Marketing programme aims to nurture highly specialised digital marketing professionals. To accommodate different learning needs, a student can focus on different aspects of digital marketing. The Generic Digital Marketing stream offers the students a broad understanding of digital marketing strategies and tactics. The Analytics stream is designed to give the students a deep dive into quantitative skills needed for data-driven decision making. The Design stream is for students who wish to focus on the creative aspect of digital marketing, mainly content creation.
The programme supports upskilling to meet work challenges posed by advancements in marketing technology and innovations. Marketing professionals, business executives, entrepreneurs or anyone who wish to deepen their knowledge of contemporary practice of Marketing, should join the programme. Unique Features of the SUSS Master of Digital Marketing Programme
- The programme offers flexible study plans catering to different learning needs. The three areas are the Generic Digital Marketing Stream, the Analytics Stream and the Design Stream.
- Courses are co-lectured by both SUSS faculties and industry elites from top technology companies.
- Courses in Master of Digital Marketing also prepare learners to obtain widely recognised industrial accreditation such as Google Ads Certification, Google IQ Certification and Facebook Blueprint Certification.
Overview of FHNW
The University of Applied Sciences and Arts Northwestern Switzerland (FHNW) is one of Switzerland’s leading universities of applied sciences and arts, actively involved in teaching, research, continuing education and service provision – both innovative and practice-oriented. The FHNW School of Business is AACSB accredited. Its mission is to educate innovative, responsible specialists and managers for an interconnected and ever-changing world.
Overview of FHNW Master of Science in International Management
The Master of Science in International Management programme is designed for students who are pursuing an international career in a corporation, non-profit organisation or public administration. The local and international elective modules offered in the programme allow students to customise an individual study portfolio. Students will also gain international experience through a variety of real-world applied learning trips.Unique Features of the Master of Science in International Management Programme
- The programme prepares students to manage the future of internationalisation and the sharing economy.
- The programme equips students with the knowledge and skillsets to lead and operate in an international setting that is committed to the philosophy of cross-cultural management, organisational sustainability, customer engagement, and people management.
- The programme provides students the opportunity to pursue a career in a globalised world by developing a creative mindset through personalised projects and intensive management research.
- The programme is customisable, as each student is able to create a unique profile in their MSc in International Management degree programme.