Overview of SUSS Master of Management
The Master of Management programme aims to prepare business executives with the skills and knowledge to contribute to the effective management of organisations. The programme equips learners with 21st century skills and knowledge such as problem-solving, critical thinking, digital literacy, communication skills, as well as leadership capabilities, while ensuring that the need for sustainability, social responsibility and ethical practices are met.
Unique Features of the Master of Management Programme
The curriculum builds on the core foundation of business management. By embracing complementarities and knowledge exchange with other emerging disciplines and fields, students can gain a deeper perspective of the best practices in a specialisation of their choice, depending on their career lifecycle and evolution. .
- The programme offers an immersive learning experience where students can explore global best practices and apply practical solutions to business and management challenges at their workplace.
- The variety of specialisations afford maximum flexibility in course selection according to the student's individual preferences and interests.
- The programme is stackable and thus in line with the national emphasis on stackable credentials that facilitate lifelong learning. Students may graduate with a graduate certificate, graduate diploma or master's degree in management.
- The teaching and learning strategy of using real-world case studies and guest speakers help to inject more relevant and updated business and management knowledge in classes.
Overview of FHNW
The University of Applied Sciences and Arts Northwestern Switzerland (FHNW) is one of Switzerland’s leading universities of applied sciences and arts, actively involved in teaching, research, continuing education and service provision – both innovative and practice-oriented. The FHNW School of Business is AACSB accredited. Its mission is to educate innovative, responsible specialists and managers for an interconnected and ever-changing world.
Overview of FHNW Master of Science in International Management
The Master of Science in International Management programme is designed for students who are pursuing an international career in a corporation, non-profit organisation or public administration. The local and international elective modules offered in the programme allow students to customise an individual study portfolio. Students will also gain international experience through a variety of real-world applied learning trips.Unique Features of the Master of Science in International Management Programme
- The programme prepares students to manage the future of internationalisation and the sharing economy.
- The programme equips students with the knowledge and skillsets to lead and operate in an international setting that is committed to the philosophy of cross-cultural management, organisational sustainability, customer engagement, and people management.
- The programme provides students the opportunity to pursue a career in a globalised world by developing a creative mindset through personalised projects and intensive management research.
- The programme is customisable, as each student is able to create a unique profile in their MSc in International Management degree programme.